Now that Edoras is almost ready to be put online, we decided to do another kickstarter for its release.
You have all noticed how the new EULA made earning money to keep our servers running a lot harder, and we have to find new ways to earn money, so apart from adding new features for donator ranks, we have also decided to make a kickstarter for the new maps.
We are waiting for the income of this month to reach 150€. As soon as we reach this amount, the map will be opened for public as soon as possible.
This way players can help support us, and also quicken the adding of a map they have been waiting on for a long time, and this will make us able to run the server a little longer :)
You can view the current amount of money earned this month here. (Bottom of the page)
You can buy a rank or donate to support us and help us reach this goal here.
We understand some people may not like this idea, because they want all features for free, but understand that we simply cannot run the servers without your generous donations and purchases. Even if a couple of players donate 5€, it can already make a huge difference for us, so please consider helping to bring this project closer to us and to keep the server up running :)
Small server update
I just rolled out a small patch to fix some of the issues you've been having for the past weeks.
This should greatly improve your in-game experience.
- Erebor Guards now have knockback 1 on their shields
- Moria Guards now have knockback 1 on their shields
- Added a Gondor Ladderer class to the Black Gate map for 250 points
- Team ratio of Helm's Deep changed
- Team ratio of Minas Tirith changed
- Fix: Erebor Guards not getting sharpness when voted
- Fix: Moria Guards not getting sharpness when voted
- Fix: Hole in Uruk-hai Isengard Tower spawn
- Fix: Staff spectators getting teleported away when they accidentally hit arrows